More New Stuff, Bug Fixes and Improvements in this release
- Anonymous and Known User responses option – By turning off the default anonymous option in ‘Survey Protection’, the user is required to log into the system and answer the survey. Useful if you want to tracking who has completed which survey. See image below:
- Copy Response results from view data – A new icon in the view data toolbar section, allows you to copy the viewable contents of the table to the clipboard and paste it into a spreadsheet to quickly analyse the data without the need to download.
- Forgot Password – Fixed issue which affected some users when resetting their passwords, now working correctly
- Loading Speed – Should be improved for surveys that have been shared via the web. System now more intelligently only loads what it needs for the survey question types
- Integrated Activity & Summary sections – Combined activity into the summary section for ease of use.
- Show Summary Table First – Previously graphs where shown first, which is less useful. (Thanks for the feedback on this one)